Join to Preserve and Promote the History of the Somerset Hills
Become a member of the oldest historic organization in the Somerset Hills, who has been preserving and promoting local history since 1928!
Your tax deductible annual membership allows us to function as a 501(c)3 non-profit organization supporting projects, events, educational programs and advocacy leadership on issues related to historical significance in the Somerset Hills.
- Advocacy leadership on issues related to historical significance in the Somerset Hills
- Advance notice of special programs and events
- Event discounts including many free offers
- Free access to the Brick Academy Research Center and Library
- Bookstore items and rights & reproduction fees
- Opportunity for Historic Preservation Scholarships up to $500
- Print subscription to Inside the Brick Academy newsletter
- Free Affinity FCU Membership available to all THSSH members and families ...more info
THSSH Membership Types:
- Individual - $20
- Student (Under 16)- $5)
- Family - $30
- Senior Individual (Over 65) - $10
- Senior Family (Over 65) - $15
- Life Member - $500
Fast - Secure - Paypal
Prefer a Membership by Mail?
DOWNLOAD the THSSH Membership Form
Complete and mail along with your check payable to THSSH to:
PO Box 136
Basking Ridge, NJ 07920
Did You Know?
You can sometimes double and in
some cases, triple the value of your donation to The Historical Society of the Somerset Hills through your employer's matching gift
program. Please contact the matching gifts coordinator in your company's
Personnel, Human Resources or Community Relations department to
obtain a matching gift form and determine whether your gift to the
Historical Society may be matched. Just complete the matching gift
form and send it to us along with your contribution, and we'll do
Founded in 1928 originally as the Historical Society of Basking Ridge, the mission and name of the society was later changed to The Historical Society of the Somerset Hills, a 501 (c) 3 non-profit organization including all five communities of the Somerset Hills.