All Rights Reserved. Please read
Historical Photographs and Documents gathered from around The Somerset Hills
While not directly on Kline's Mill Road, this photograph circa 1904 shows the Kline's Mill, the millrace, and the miller's cottage. The foundation stones on the mill came from the old St. Paul's Lutheran church in Pluckemin, which was taken down in 1821. The mill and equipment are still in place and the dams and spillways are still in place as well. The property is owned by the Kean family (cousins of former Governor Thomas Kean). Photo from the E.Van Doren collection and Images of America: Bedminster photobook.