All Rights Reserved. Please read copyright policies

Historical Photographs and Documents gathered from around The Somerset Hills

slideshow image
The Old Mill Inn - circa 1940 - The famous hotel and restaurant, was the barn of the Van Dorn Mill across the street. William Childs had it moved across the street in the 1930s and opened a restaurant, now called the Grain House. Photo courtesy of The Historical Society of the Somerset Hills.


start slideshow | beginning | THSSH archives | THSSH home