All Rights Reserved. Please read copyright policies

Historical Photographs and Documents gathered from around The Somerset Hills

slideshow image
The Stone Crusher - Millington NJ - circa 1908 - This was used in daily quarry operations. The facility is the present Millington Quarry on Stone House Road in the Lyons hamlet of Bernards Township. Photo courtesy of the Bernardsville News.


start slideshow | beginning | THSSH archives | THSSH home